Saturday, August 18, 2012

oakley sunglasses cheap we spontaneously went

The low-lying areas, with a phoenix where active volcanoes, the silver magic of the cliff where the opposite is trapped below ground level.
Is when I watch four, freezing rain and shoved the whole body shocked, looked shoved Niutou Chao behind the direction, doubt, and I turned and looked along the direction of freezing rain by the look.
Ice! Glacier!
Looked far from the towering light blue rolling glaciers, I was not scared Shengjiao up and really did not think my space bag even this kind of thing!
And freezing rain and looking at the air side of the glacier, we spontaneously went, I do not know the freezing rain, in reality, I have not seen the glacier!
Although it looks very far away, but in fact, the glacier is not too far away from us, that is, four or five miles to it soon ...... I will be leading rushed to the vicinity of the glacier.
Exciting watching everything, I could not believe this is true, huge, huge glaciers thousands of meters high, it then stands in front of me, around the glaciers, the glaciers of the Hustle,oakley sunglasses cheap, the river floating with a huge block of ice, everything looks clean and beautiful, as if the fairy tale world in general.
A huge roar rang in my ears, stunned turned and looked, but saw nothing, only to see the huge ice wall for some tall and solid.
Clear understanding of nodded his head, I know ... a loud booming noise position, being this ice wall blocking, you want to see what happens, then I must turn only into this ice wall.
Have lost the heart of curiosity, I quickly turned the ice wall, and the next moment ... I was stunned, staring at all, completely stay out.
Waterfalls three thousand feet, the suspect is the Galaxy nine days!
This poem, used to describe the sight that really is no better nor a clear to unspeakable waterfall from the top of the glacier up to before m flow down, across the roar of the last kilometers distance ,replica oakley sunglasses, call the H sound of falling into the pit subglacial.
Numerous road shining bright light ice hanging array of hanging in the glacier cliffs, crystal clear and smooth, beautiful like a myth!
Obsessed with watching, I was not crazy, spent, so the unique characteristics of beauty, I first saw, really beautiful.
Obsessed with looking at all, do not know how long, I came behind the dramatic footsteps, until then, I finally woke up from the obsession with the state over.
Looked back, saw the body side of the ice wall side of the blue shadow flash, the next moment ...... freezing rain shadow quickly jump out immediately, and I, freezing rain mouth fell open, staring at the view , to stay away completely.
I did not bother freezing rain, and the face of such beauty, no wonder he is so, at least, I have no where to go better than his, so ...... I turn back, continue to watch the front of the beautiful scenery.
Do not know the freezing rain to meet groaned, incredible mantra Road: Smiling back, I watched a look of admiration of the color of freezing rain Road: Listened to me, freezing rain face a thrill, do not answer, and shoved the jump from the figure, amazing passing power

No comments:

Post a Comment